We are proud to announce that The Pixel will be a Gold Sponsor of MagentoLive Europe 2019. The event takes place 22-23 October at Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Conference Center, Netherlands. We would love to see as many of our customers and partners there as possible, at what will be an opportunity to engage with the biggest ecommerce innovators in Europe.
MagentoLive Europe provides the opportunity to network with leading Magento merchants, partners & developers, and partake in live keynote sessions, panels, and workshops throughout the two-day event. Key speakers at this year’s event will be Paul Robson, President EMEA, Adobe, Gary Specter, VP Commerce Sales & Customer Success, Magento, Jason Woosley, VP Commerce Product & Platform, Magento, and many more to be announced. The full agenda can be found on the MagentoLive Europe website.
Over 1,500 commerce professionals attended MagentoLive Europe 2018 – the largest Magento gathering in Europe – and 2019 is all set to be bigger and better. Registration includes all meals, drinks & entertainment during the event, plus the event content itself, and access to all networking sessions.
A summary of what to look forward to:
- Hear from Adobe and Magento leadership, Paul Robson, EMEA President, Gary Specter, VP Commerce Sales & Customer Success and Jason Woosley, VP Commerce Product & Platform and many more on the state of commerce.
- Learn from commerce experts. Stay ahead of the curve with keynotes and workshops that dive into customer journey trends from acquisition to customer loyalty and learn how they impact your business. Learn from their real-world case studies and take part in skilled training or one-on-one consultations.
- Discover insights regarding the latest Magento platform developments, solutions, and tools for maximizing your investment and transforming your business. Be the first to master breakthrough growth and gain insights from breakout sessions in B2B, Commerce Best Practices and Marketing, Hands-on Labs, and more.
- Get hands-on with labs and trainings geared toward real-time learning and development to sharpen your skills while you work. Explore a comprehensive range of technical Magento topics for every level of developer. Pick up tips on improving performance, caching, migration, extensions, and more.
- Collaborate. It only takes one lasting connection to create amazing opportunities. Network with commerce experts and partners that can assist with every aspect of your digital transformation and Magento implementation.
Join us in Amsterdam and discover the roadmap ahead for the Magento ecosystem and how it can best benefit your business. The Pixel clients are eligible for special discounted rates to attend MagentoLive Europe – please contact us at [email protected] to take advantage. See you in there!